Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Music quite seriously does make the world go 'round

I have a lot of things to say/post, but I'm not going to write just yet. Apparently our blog is too "wordy." Daven wants us to post more pictures. OK, that's understandable. I'll make that my first priority before I post anything with more words. But, we don't really have any worth while pictures yet, so you'll have to wait until we snap some. I'll make us take a ton tonight.

I actually do have something to post; I shouldn't have gotten ahead of myself. One of my friends has just come out with a new CD (Trees and Other Shady Things) and Web site. His name is Eric Forsyth. He's like a mix of Jack Johnson and Joshua James (see "Joshua James" post in May). Anyway, if you go to his Web site (http://www.ericforsythmusic.com/) you can listen to his music. It's very refreshing music with pure and genuine lyrics. I love it. You all should check it out and tell me what you think. Oh, you have to listen to his rendition of "Rocket Man" genius I say, GENIUS!

10 comments:

Jenny Sue said...

Pictures are fun! I was thinking I need some pictures on my blog too.

I thought asking your mom about chickens would be a good idea! I'll probably wait until I'm closer to actually being able to get chickens, though. I do remember a mean chickens at your house...I think the one I'm thinking of was Desi's chicken though?

Anonymous said...

Daven is so critical.

Sarah said...

love your taste in music; i have to check this stuff out.

Cheyenne said...

Yes, more pictures would be nice. I want to see your apartment! I haven't forgotten about your grill recipes...

Cam and Chelle said...

Hi, we know some of the same people and you look so familiar... this is Michelle Birch. We lived in Rexburg back in 2004... are you related to Travis and Teasha?

Cam and Chelle said...

I knew I recognized you... do you guys know Lisa and Rustin as well? OK, we are still in D-town, here's my email:
chellebirch@gmail.com
Teasha is like my best friend from Rexburg and Trav and Cam were roommates... I wish they would move out here

Cheyenne said...

Um, you need to update in a major, major way. Are you going to be able to come up to see Olivia?

Steffani said...

Just a reminder: Time to update your blog!

Tawna said...

I look forward to your new posts!! I'm sure you are in Lake Powell right now enjoying the wonderful sun!! hope you had a good time!!

Cheyenne said...

I command you now: UPDATE!