Monday, December 22, 2008

The Quickest Update EVER!

1. We just purchased a new house
2. We don't have Internet yet
3. Daven and I are in Nebraska for Steph's wedding and Christmas
4. I'm using Mother Teresa's and Bishop Bob's Internet
5. No pics of the house because we left that memory chip in Colorado
6. Steph (my sister-in-law) looked exactly like Grandma Rex's Cinderella doll in her living room...Tiff, Steff you know which one I'm talking about?
7. This silly winter storm front is FREEZING!!! -18 in Colorado and - something or another in Nebraska
8. Daven and I had to rent a big red Ford F150 because of an ity-bity accident on the ice with our Honda...all is well, no worries it is being repaired in Colorado as we speak...type rather.
9. I don't like Fords
10. I don't like trucks
11. Yes, I know that sounds weird as I am a Kearl.
12. Baby Avery is cute
13. Makes me want to have one
14. Brittney...I received your package THANK YOU!!!!! (Everyone at church always comments on it and I love to tell them where it came from) Proper thank you forth coming.
15. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!! We miss EVERYONE!

10 comments:

Andrea said...

I love it - short, sweet and to the point! I do want to see pictures of the wedding too!

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

SOOOO glad you updated! So excited that you got a house! So glad you liked your package! Wish you were here! Update more! Call me later! Merry Christmas! Be Safe Driving home!

michaelandjamie said...

How are you guys doing? I saw on facebook you had a blog, so I thought I'd check it out. You guys look like you are doing wonderfully. Congrats on buying a home! Where did you buy (suburb, or closer to the city)? I just graduated, and we are moving to Dallas, TX, and are in the process of buying a home too. Hope all is well, and that you guys have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Desiree said...

It's not unusual that you don't like Fords, that's okay. It IS unusual that you don't like trucks - actually, I don't know if it is or not since mom & me are really the only ones who drive them and I don't technically qualify anymore.

Sarah said...

Merry Christmas dear Savanna. Yikes about your accident. And I must say, it is so easy to want babies when you see cute little ones. Good luck with that too...

Love, Sarah

Brandon and Kristina said...

have one...it would be fun to have cousins close in age :)

Jess & Ian said...

Did you get your present from us? I hope so I didn't want it to get lost in the mail.

Blatter said...

Congrats on the house! When you get a chance could you email me the recipe for ranch chicken I got from you once. I retyped my recipes and thought I had already typed that one and threw it away.

thanks!

Ryan and Christy said...

DAVEN THIS IS YOUR HERO RYAN CALL ME I LOST YOUR PHONE NUMBER. 208 351-6625

Vicki said...

You aren't exactly a frequent blogger! So how about those pictures you promised..... You must be working so hard on the house that you don't have time to write. We love keeping up with you on your blog.