Friday, November 21, 2008

Cheyenne Did a Tag?! Whaaaaat?

My sister, Cheyenne, NEVER does tags, hence the title of my post. She tagged me so I thought I'd do it considering this is a once-in-a-lifetime event, not unlike the Hale-Bopp comet.

8 TV Shows I Watch:
1. CSI (the original)
2. CSI: NY
3. ER
4. The Office
5. Eli Stone
6. 30 Rock
7. Antique Roadshow
8. This Old House

8 Things That Happened Yesterday
1. Road the bus to work and almost got side-swipped by a passing car.
2. Worked for 10 1/2 hrs.
3. Rocked/Jazzed/Swinged/Big Banded out to good ole Sinatra and Dean in my office while I had the entire floor to myself for two hours
4. Took the stairs down from the 20th floor rather than use the elevator (I suppose it would be more beneficial if I took them up, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't sore...how lame is that?)
5. Ate a five dollar, five dollar foot looooong with my husband
6. Was visited by my visiting teachers
7. Worked on a tie-quilt for Relief Society
8. Watched CSI and ER

8 Favorite Places to Eat:
1. Fong's
2. New Fong's
3. Subway
4. Chico's
5. Fazolli's
6. Mimi's Cafe
7. Lazlo's
8. Merel's

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1. CLOSING ON OUR HOUSE (hopefully, 4:00PM on Monday)
2. Painting, carpeting and moving into said house
3. Steph's wedding
4. Seeing baby Avery
5. Christmas
6. Getting my hair cut...again. It grows waaaay too fast
7. Having children of our own
8. Seeing the 'Twilight" movie

8 Things On My Wish List:
1. New bed spread and throw pillows
2. Vacation to Rome and Savannah, GA
3. A time when Daven and I can host a Thanksgiving dinner
4. Kids
5. Dog
6. Cat (but Daven is allergic...so he says :) )
7. New curtains
8. All things that bring joy

8 Tagged People
1. Kristina, Brando and Avery
2. Ricky and Ang
3. Sarah Westergard
4. Chanda
5. Brittney (I swear you just did a tag in like Oct., so don't feel pressured :) )
6. Dale Rex y Judith Rebecca Bundy Rex
7. Dre
8. Mindy

5 comments:

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

I will do it. . . but not till after Thanksgiving week!

P.S. I am shipping your stuff (FINALLY) today!

Cheyenne said...

Savanna, let's show Thanksgiving some respect.

Jess & Ian said...

We haven't gone to the movie yet, we are waiting till the buzz dies down a bit. I don't like to go when you have to wait forever and can't get good seats. I am super excited to see it though and I'm really glad that they are doing the sequal's yay!

Cheyenne said...

Up-flippin-date.

Megs said...

So one of the kids' babysitters is Savannah and every time we have her babysit, I tell the kids and Jocelyn, without fail asks if, Daven and Savanna are babysitting and I always have to tell her no, of course, last week she said. "I miss Daven and Savanna, I want them to come to our house." She expressed how our whole family feels, we hope you are doing well and know that you are missed!