Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Pictures are Worth a Thousand Words...But a Thousand Words are good too

I am very much a talker so, it makes sense that most of my posts are devoted to words only. I just posted a few pictures in my last post (if you haven't seen it, please view). But, I was scrolling through some of my posts and realized I don't have a lot of pictures of Daven and me or just Daven. So, aside from this short paragraph, this entry is devoted to entirely to RaNdOm photographs...I mean random...enjoy :)



















*These are my crazy cousins*

*He should've been a cowboy!*




*This is our friend Ricky...Ricky, what are you doing in here?*

The End...I know, Random, right?


6 comments:

Blatter said...

LOVE THE POST AND LOVE THE PICS!!! I am excited for Daven's sister! I didn't know she got married! Looks like you guys are doing great. By the way, I think you are one of the few people that look really good with a ponytail! I am so jealous! What are your plans for this summer? Are you guys heading to Idaho at all?

KatobanBlessings said...

Those were random Savannah, but they are good to view. I love the the bathroom picture because no one can use that toilet even if they had a runny stomach..lol oh, they cant even watch their hands coz the sink says "no washing"!!
Great pictures.

Blatter said...

Savanna, don't you know I was explaining all the mysteries of life?

~Ricky

Tasha said...

Well look at you, miss talented. You've done a great job on all of your artsy stuff. Next time post a picture of the outside of your house--I'd love to see what it looks like and how big it is. Are you currently working right now? P.S. Jeff would probably say that your attempted matchmaking prevented our relationship from sparking rather than aided it :) You'd have to talk to him about it--he's so stubborn!

Stephanie said...

Gosh its been so long. What are you guys doing in Denver? Were you in Lincoln recently? Anyway I'm glad you have a blog and we can keep in touch.

Anonymous said...

Really fantastic!!!Looks like you guys are doing great....thanks for sharing..

--
Reenee
Professional Monitering security systems for Homes, Offices & Appartments