Saturday, October 17, 2009

The Un-blogger is Back from the Dead


HELLO FROM DENVER!!

OK...here is our update.
Since I last posted, I have become an aunt two times over. My middle sister, Desiree, had her little Elsie Maline at the end of August. Daven and I went to Nebraska for the baby blessing. It was so special! Little Elsie is a sweet baby and I'm certain that will stay with her throughout her life!

My oldest sister, Cheyenne, just had her second a week ago! Price Aubrey (don't you love that name. It just screams SOUTHERN, which is fitting since they live in Sweet Home Alabama roll tide roll) I will be going down to the Dixieland at the end of October to help her out! I'm so excited. My niece, Olivia, is a little sprite. She has so much personality and I can't wait to spend time with her. I LOVE Alabama and I haven't been down there for about five years. PLUS I get to help out with their house/chores, trick-or-treating AND I get to be there for Price's baby blessing. How lucky am I--two baby blessings in one year!
AND we went to Lake Powell again this year, but I will post pictures and write about that at another time :)...We had a blast and I absolutley LOVE going down there. Daven's cousins are the best and I love spending time with them! WoNdErFuL!!

Here are some pictures of the latest additions to the Kearl Family! (They're not in the best order...I don't like blogger when it comes to uploading pictures):

Sleeping Beauty!

Price Aubrey Martin

Miss Olivia and baby brother!

What is Olivia doing? What a crazy girl!

My little pixie gnome!

Elsie and Mommy (Desiree)

Elsie and Daddy (Tyler)


Elsie Maline-a-bean :)

8 comments:

Brandon and Kristina said...

glad you are back in the blogging world! i need to re-join but i can't make myself start....i really just like to look at other peoples. anyway...we are excited to see you guys next month!

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

I'm glad your back! And it sounds like you've been busy! We need to call and catch up some time soon! Love you!

Sarah said...

I miss you so much, Savanna! Your new babies are so beautiful. I bet you are the most fun aunt ever... I hope you have fun in Bama. That sounds like a real party.

Bonnie said...

Yay!! You're alive!!! Love the pictures!!

Desiree said...

hey chickie! great post! p.s. Elsie was born 7/18/09 ;] its ok, you can be 'Aunt Karel" lol Love ya and thanks for coming down! l have a great picture of you & Elsie l'l have to email you. Bye!

Powell's Place said...

Savanna, way random, but I just found your blog and was so excited! What are you up to now? Siri

tracyp said...

Seriously can you two get any cuter!

Megs said...

Hello Lakes!! Our family misses you two very much!! We hope all is well in your life, it seems like things are going good from the blog entries, no matter how infrequent they are!!! We hope you have a very Merry Christmas!! P.S. Please start spreading the word that Bishop and Sister Hall are having a 51st ward reunion at their house this summer!! I know you're far away but maybe it will be on your way through during your travels!!