Monday, January 18, 2010

Where has the time gone?

OK...so, it's been so long that I've even accessed our blog that our Internet address bar doesn't automatically fill in our blog address when I start typing...

But, seriously!! I remember counting down the Bronco games until I got to go to Alabama and now it's the third week in January?! What the heck?

So...here is the run down...

1. I'm experimenting with our blog title. It was "There Ya Have It..." now it is "The Lake[shore] Account..."

2. Daven and I are remodeling the kitchen

3. I am completely and totally serious about running a 5k; I'm even going to do it with my mom!

4. Snowed in for Christmas and few days after that while we were in NE. For real...there was no power for six hours, we opened presents by candle light and got our water from melting buckets of snow on the gas-burning stove. It was AWESOME.

5. I owe you guys Lake Powell pictures

6. I made my nephew, Price, a quilt and I made Benson a little jacket.

7. Our jobs are going well...

8. Ummm, now do you see why I never post? Our lives aren't the most blog-worthy at the moment. :)

9. I hope the Vikings make it to the super bowl and win. I say this because, if I know my Hollywood (which I think I do) then they will undoubtedly make a movie out of Brett Favre's life and I hate it when the based-on-a-true-story sports movies build up to the final game and the player/team loses...and then it goes straight into the on-screen text like: "Although Coach So-and-So lost his first championship game, he and his team went on to win 5 straight championships..." (Yeah, you know what I'm talking about...)

10. Winter Olympics!!

11. It's 11:00 PM, so I'm thinking I should end this post. I'll try to come up with something better for next time.

6 comments:

Matt and Maggie said...

Oh, I hope you DO do the 5K with your mom! What a fun thing to be able to say about yourself!

Erin Starks-Teeter said...

Gas stoves are the best. Did your pipes freeze then?

KatobanBlessings said...

It been a while for sure..good to hear from you and no dont add anything to your blog post coa its wonderful to see that all is well with you guys.
Good luck running!!

Blatter said...

I wasn't sure if you were still alive! Good luck with the 5k!

RussandHeidi said...

5k's are awesome! I run one every year on the 4th of July here in Provo. I'm trying to work my way up to the 10k...we will see :) Sounds like you guys are doing well!!

Ainsley said...

i totally know how it is to get busy with work... but seriously... blog more! we are always excited for a good Lake update.