Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Lake Powell Pictures

Finally. Here are some pics from Lake Powell. Our Internet is the slowest ever so these have seriously been weeks in the making. Hope you enjoy.





***Finally over the wake!***


***Now...how do I get back?***




***Wakesurfing Savanna...hey, I try***






***Wakesurfing Daven***







***Not the best form, but at least I'm up***



***Cowboy Daven--His horse is his wakeboard and his country is the water***






***Landscape Arch--this arch's span is longer than a football field!***





***The famous Delicate Arch***



***The Three Gossips***



***Balanced Rock***

5 comments:

Andrea said...

cute pics- did you get the ones I sent you? Marci was having trouble with some of hers, so I want to make sure yours worked. If not, I could burn them to a cd and send them to you... let me know.

Jenny Sue said...

So incredibly jealous! Southern Utah if my FAVORITE place ever! Also I haven't been wake boarding in forever and I love that too! You lucky girl. :)

Ainsley said...

I love Lake Powell. I’m glad you got a nice little summer get away. You look like a natural behind the boat.

Cheyenne said...

Great pictures! We ended up hiking up to Timpanogas Cave and loved it. I'll update my blog with that story sometime...

tracyp said...

Savannah, in your first wake boarding pic it totally looks like you're losing your suit! Glad you've been having fun!