Thursday, July 31, 2008

Tagger Ragger Do!

Yea...my first tag. My good friend, Whitney, from Rexburg tagged me on this one.

3 joys
1. Primary: I've been in primary for a while and, let me tell you, it is pure joy when I see them progress and learn in leaps and bounds.

2. Road Trips: These are joyous occassions probably because Daven usually does the driving. However, we always have some sort of crazy experience that makes its way to the record books (i.e. camping on an LDS church lawn or almost being struck by lightening)

3. Rex Family Reunions: When 300+ cousins, aunts and uncles get together for a weekend why wouldn't it be joyful?

3Fears
1. Drwoning/not being able to breathe. How scary would that be? I get freaked out if I put a snorkling mask on.

2. Clowns: Why...who said putting on an over-excess of white make-up, drawing fake tears and wearing a huge red nose is funny? Where in is the humor? Actually, my fear originates from a giant stuffed clown my cousin, Tiffany, used to have...remember that Tiff? Yeah...thanks.

3. Birth Deffects: I'm just scared I wouldn't know how to handle it; I would probably keep blaming myself

3 goals (these are long-term goals...with the exception of #3--not that I'm pregnant (ahem...Brittney :) ), but hopefully sooner rather than later.)
1. Run a marathon: I will of course work up to that; intermittently running half marathons and such.

2. Sing with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir: I would love to be in the choir, but that requires living in Utah-- not that there's anything wrong with that, but as of now I don't forsee us living there.

3. Have four, or whatever is right, beautiful children.

3 Obsessions
1. OK, I'll admit it...I'm obsessed with the "Twilight" saga. I check the Web site everyday and I watch the trailers over and over.

2. Crosswords: I know tons of great Web sites for crosswords.

3. My mr. frodo

3 Random Facts
1. My cousin, Jenny, and I have matching moles on our right temples.

2. I can do the best Raptor impersonation you will ever see.

3. I absolutely love love love musicals. If you ask Daven he would say his marriage is a musical.

3 People I Tag

1. Marci: I really want to find out what her fears are.
2. Sarah: My absolute bestest V.T. companion; I miss having long talks with her.
3. Brittney: one of the most wonderful friends you could have.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

I guess I better get on it, huh? You are so sweet, & I really hope you are liking Colorado. Tell Daven he is lucky to be your husband. Who could ask for better than a musical marriage? seriously.

Mindy said...

Hey--

Send me your email again--I just relized I don't have it and you aren't invited to my blog. How did that happen???

Blatter said...

Savanna, I got your comment on my blog, but don't know how to respond or anything so I thought I would just post on yours. :) Anyway, all of our friends here are around our age, but we are the only ones without kids! (yet.) Our closest friends are doing their residency though and they are late 20s, almost 30. It doesn't seem like everyone is really that much older though. Everyone is so fun and super nice. I go to all the play dates and stuff, even though I don't have kids yet it is so fun to just hang out with the moms. And all the husbands eat lunch together and study together every once in a while so it has been great. We don't feel lonely which is nice! I haven't been homesick much because we have loved everyone we have met here and it keeps our minds off our families. I am starting to show a little. Everyone here couldn't even tell I was pregnant, but I think it is because they didn't know me before. My sisters could kind of tell when we were leaving. I kept pretending I was just gaining weight, but once they knew they could see it. Some shirts show it more than others. I love it. I can't wait to get huge! :) Anyway, the baby's bones are developing this week! The baby is about 4 inches long and can suck its thumb by now. I have a week by week book I read that a couple of doctors wrote which tells me all this stuff. I can't wait for an ultrasound. I am supposed to be able to feel the baby move starting next week or soon after!!! How are you guys? I keep forgetting, are you working? Is Daven still liking his job?

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

I will get right on that tag. . .as soon as we get home from our vacation with the fam. (1 more week) Thanks for the tag! I love you! Also. . .I can't help it if I wonder. . .every time . . . if your prego. . . I just HAVE to know when you know!

dalene said...

I love the Rex Reunions, too. It's pretty amazing that with a family that large we are able to get together like that every year. It was great to see you!